Property Q&A in Northwest>Question Details

expresspower…, Home Buyer in South Bend, IN

I was wondering if this house was going back on the market?

Asked by expresspowerwash2011, South Bend, IN Sat Sep 15, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/South_Bend/sold/21479430…

Answers

4
i actually purchased this home from the count tax sale and i'm in the process of renovation now
You really need to go back to the agent you were working with on the short sale, and ask all those questions. Not knowing the circumstances, I really cannot help you. Good Luck
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 15, 2012
i put in a offer on a short sale and i am paying cash i understand it can take up to six months i need some advice please help me some one !!!! i recently saw a forclose home that is in my budget should i pull out the short sale and go for the forlosure and how can i get the banks info thats supoosed be working with me thank you
No. sorry. This property has already sold to another buyer. It is not likely to come back on the market.