Property Q&A in Fountain>Question Details

Amandalaree13, Home Buyer in Fountain, CO

I was wondering if the yard is fully fenced.

Asked by Amandalaree13, Fountain, CO Fri May 13, 2011

This question is about this property:…

Hi Amanda,
As mentioned previous the old MLS records shows that it did have a fence in the back. BUT the new one does not mention a fence. So either it has been taken down or the agent just did not put it in the remarks. I would be happy to show this home to you and any others in the area that meet your needs. I am familiar with this area. I am a buyers agent and represent buyers for free. Sellers pay me to sell their homes. Call me or email me for and let's set up a time to go look. Visit my websites for the most up to date on homes that are for sale in and around Colorado Springs.

Pamela Weatherford
Keller Williams Clients Choice
Soli Deo Gloria
I checked all the old MLS listings from when this home had sold before, and they all said the back yard is fenced. If you don't have a Realtor, and would like to schedule a showing, please let me know.

I have detailed area info, including Fountain, on my website linked below.
Good question! Unfortunately, only the listing agent has the answer to that question. It doesn't say anything in the MLS about a fence or not.

If you're serious about buying, then you should contact a Realtor to work with you as a Buyer's Agent. He/she will be able to search the local MLS and find properties that fit your criteria (and research things like if it has a fence or not). If you need the name of someone in your area, let me know!
Web Reference: