Property Q&A in Tustin>Question Details

Dat Tran, Home Buyer in Tustin, CA

I was wondering if I could schedule to see this house

Asked by Dat Tran, Tustin, CA Mon Feb 4, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3107755110-14931-Trovita-Ct-T…

Answers

4
Hi Dat,

I spoke to your daughter Christine on the phone and she gave me an incorrect email address that did not work when I tried to send her a message. Please have her give me a call back at (310) 717-1321 anytime so we can get this sorted out!

Thanks!

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Sure. FYI, the house has multiple offers at this time. Send me an email and we can setup an appointment.

Clinton Yap
yap123@sbcglobal.net
Hello Dat Tran,

This property is currently in "Pending" status on the MLS. The listing agent noted that are already multiple offers on the property and that they would be choosing an offer on Monday (today).

If you are still interested in seeing the property, I would be happy to contact the listing agent for you to see if this is still possible.

I would also be happy to compile a list of currently active available properties that fit your criteria in the Tustin area at no cost to you. My parents own a home in Tustin and I am very familiar with the area.

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any real estate questions or with your specific home requirements.

Jamie Tian
Rodeo Realty
(310) 717-1321
JamieTian@RodeoRE.com
DRE #01920120
Hi Dat,

This property is currently in escrow and not available for viewing. If you like, I can help you find something similar to it.

Call me!

Deborah Linden
949-478-2821
dlindenhomes@yahoo.com