Property Q&A in Irving>Question Details

Irma, Home Buyer in Grand Prairie, TX

I was wanting to inquire which home this is on keyhole. And if possible to go take a look.

Asked by Irma, Grand Prairie, TX Sat Mar 31, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3079759067--Keyhole-St-Irv…

Answers

6
There is so much mis-information on the internet. Save yourself time by working with a good Reltor. Most sites that do not give the full address have properties that may be in pre foreclosure. These homes may never make it to the market, some owners catch up on their payments. People waste a lot of time looking for these properties. A Realtor will give you up to date information on the homes that are for sale.
I don't see any foreclosures currently for sale on Keyhole.
Normally if there is not a specific address they are not really for sale and may never be for sale.

I have provided you a link to active properties for sale in Irving below.

If there are any you would like to see inside, just let me know.
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
Would love to assist you . Are you qualified for a mortgage ? Any sales offer must have lender approval attached .

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
2605 Keyhole is the only home available. Another home on Keyhole now has a pending contract.
Questions:
Are you presently working with a Realtor?
Have you spoken with a Lender to determine what you might want to spend and to get an approval letter?
What is the approximate time you would wish to move?
I'll be glad to help in any way I can. Thanks.
Dianne Cartwright
dianne.ebby@gmail.com
214-797-4700
Go to REALTOR.com. Look up by address 1504 Maple Street, Irving, Tx 75061 or email me at cartmill@novaone.net and I will scan, forward pictures, etc. John Cartmill, Ultima Real Estate, Listing Agent.
Notice of Sale. This property is not on the market. It is scheduled for a public foreclosure auction. A public foreclosure auction is scheduled when a homeowner in default does not stop foreclosure proceedings within a certain timeframe determined by state statute. Properties are typically auctioned in a public location, such as the local county courthouse, by an attorney or local public official. Auctions can be great opportunities to buy property below market value, but don't allow for property inspections and often require full payment in cash. If this house does foreclose on auction day, it may be available for purchase through a local brokerage at a future date at a price calculated with fair market value based on condition, location and desirabilty.