Alie, Renter in Wichita, KS

I was wandering if and when I could come and look at this house, what comes with the house , and what bills outside the house do we need to pay?

Asked by Alie, Wichita, KS Thu Nov 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3107681215-6310-E-Ironhorse-St-…

Answers

3
Hello Alie,

I cannot tell you anything about this home, it us not in our MLS system as a property for sale, if you select the contact button it should take you to the leasing company. I You would like to have your credit checked for free to see if you can qualify to purchase a home you can send me your email address and I will send you the mortgage contact here in Wichita.

Tenna Stokes Salas
Nikkel and Associates
316-806-1915
When I pulled up this rental, it says it was posted 10 months ago and is no longer active. If you are interested in a rental or a purchase in Wichita, please contact me 316-214-1121.
Hi Alie,

I'm sorry, this house no longer is on the market. Can I answer questions about another?

Marcia Kelly, CRS
Keller Williams
(785) 249-3989
marcia@marciakelly.com