Property Q&A in Bastrop>Question Details

Deb, Other/Just Looking in 78701

I was told by Ryan Rodenbeck last week this property was sold! I am very interested in finding out about this property - would like to see it.

Asked by Deb, 78701 Fri Sep 24, 2010

Could someone let me know whether or not this property is available and if it is - could someone be kind enough to meet me out there to show it? 512-473-1534, Debbie Heckler, thanks in advance!

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3025397505-167-PINE-SONG-BAST…

Answers

3
I am not sure what property you have shown an interest in but would like the opportunity to help you with the purchase of a home in Bastrop. Please let me know if I can be of assistance.

I look forward to hearing from you,
Deborah Brown
d.brown.oldehomestead@gmail.com
So there is a big difference between SOLD and In Contract or Pending. Pending means that the seller has accepted a contract. Sold means it has closed.
It's in contract. This is Ryan Rodenbeck. We will be conducting inspectioins next week. I can call you if anything falls through on this. Do you have an agent? Have you been approved by a lender yet?