Property Q&A in Mercer>Question Details

Brad, Home Buyer in Mukwonago, WI

I was looking to purchase some land up here what is the best way of going about to buy propery here.

Asked by Brad, Mukwonago, WI Thu May 28, 2009

I am going to buy a home in southern wisconsin and am looking to buy some land up here for later in life. Are prices normally this low up here or is it just the time to buy. Would it be better to buy the home first and then buy the land with a home equity loan. or buy it with cash or buy it at the same time. what do you think.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/40111199-LOT-3-Weber-Lake-Dr-…

Answers

2
I was looking at the lots attached to this message any lots on weber lake drive they are around $20000.
Hi Brad - I would be happy to send you more information about properties in our area but I will need to know alittle more info on what you are looking for.

Vacant acreage, waterfront lot, waterfront home, off water home, etc? Also your price range.

Send me your email address and I send you pictures & more info on the type of property you are interested in. Also feel free to call my cell anytime 715-776-3555.

Thanks!
Kathy Tutt - RE/MAX Action North