Property Q&A in Hermitage>Question Details

Wmst, Home Buyer in Brookfield, OH

I was looking at this property a few weeks ago and called the agent. No returns on my phone calls and then the property was listed as "pending". Why?

Asked by Wmst, Brookfield, OH Wed Jun 22, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3055589614-756-Buhl-Farm-Driv…

Answers

2
Good question. I will call you back within thirty minutes. My cell goes everywhere with me. My cell number is 724-971-9757. The foreclosure purchase process is certainly very complicated and chaotic. The property went pending (contigent is the term that Multilist uses) on June 8. Contigent means that an offer is "on the table" but not accepted by both parties. Until the status changes to "under contract" I am able to show you the home and you are able to make an offer of your own. I am very familiar with foreclosure properties in the Shenango Valley. Please feel free to contact me so that I can set up a special alert that will let you know within a few hours of any new houses coming on the market. I can even alert you when the price just changes.
Pending means the property is under contract. So someone put an offer in on the property and the seller has accepted it. Therefore the property is no longer active and it is now PENDING.

Why the agent did not call you back is merely a sign of an agent you didn't want working for you anyway. Any fulltime agent who does this business for a living would agree that every call, every potential client is of the upmost importance..

If you are looking for a home you should start by looking for a good punctual and informative agent. Don't let another pass you by .

Good Luck!!!