Property Q&A in Merriam>Question Details

j.weaver777, Home Buyer in Merriam, KS

I was interested in looking at this home, and doing a walk-in if possible. Me and a friend are looking to get a house.

Asked by j.weaver777, Merriam, KS Mon Sep 10, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/33654640-9511-Johnson-Dr-Merr…

Answers

6
I have showed that property before. It used to be our listing. If you are still interested, I would be glad to help you.
You need to pick an agent and let them represent you as a buyers agent. You also need to get pre-approved for a loan.

If this home doesn't meet your needs, a buyers agent will work to find one that does.

If I can help you my number is 913-980-9335 or email kaytowner@yahoo.com

Over 25 years of experience working with buyers & sellers & still loving it.

Kay
I am happy to show you this home or any others that might meet your needs. Please feel free to give me a call on my cell 913.710.3254 and we can discuss how I might best help you.

Shelley Trost
ReMax Realty Subrban
12701 W 87th
Shawnee Mission, KS 66215
The property is still active. It is a Homepath/Fannie Mae property. I would be happy to meet you there to take a look. You can reach me at 913-485-8641.

Look forward to hearing from you,
Shelly Christ
Prudential Kansas City
shellychrist@prukc.com
You're in luck! The home is still on the market and has been for only about 2 weeks. I'd be happy to show you this home and other similar homes that might interest you. Feel free to give me a call at 913-908-9801 or send me an email at Crystal@TheHeritageHomeTeam.com and we can schedule a time with the sellers to take a look.

Happy Hunting!
Crystal
What time would you like to see it? I have some time today before 4a pm. Or tomorrow after 5 pm.

Angela Shopper
Licensed in KS/MO
913-707-6884

angela@shopwithshopper.com

Wingman Realty - Keller Williams Legacy Partners