Jenna Moore, Other/Just Looking in Manchester, NH

I was hoping you could give me the contact info for the above property's HOA?

Asked by Jenna Moore, Manchester, NH Wed Sep 19, 2012

I have this as being a part of the Dutch Village HOA.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/North_Carolina/Raleigh/sold/2174…

Answers

3
Hi Jenna,
Thanks for your question. The HOA for this community is Talis Management and their phone number is: 919-878-8787.

Hope that helps!

Have a great day!

Debbie Van Horn
919-854-5740
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 19, 2012
Good morning Jenna, This property is pending and not available but the HOA information is Talis Mgt. Group - 8305 Falls of Neuse Road #200 Raleigh, NC 27615 (919) 878-8787. If you need anything else please feel free to contact me 919-960-6321 or email andersond@hpw.com - including if you are looking for a place similar to this for rent or to purchase. Have a great day!
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Sep 19, 2012
I'm not sure which property if the "above" property as it is not included in the question (this may be a Trulia thing), but if you are referring to the property at 5304 Carriage Pine Dr, Raleigh, NC the HOA is Cardinal Grove managed by Talis Management