Property Q&A in Parker>Question Details

Sidd, Home Seller in Parker, CO

I wanted to know who sold this house.

Asked by Sidd, Parker, CO Fri Apr 15, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Colorado/Parker/sold/308820-9877…

Answers

3
Marianne Bandy’s answer
Sidd,
If you would like a monthly automated report of homes sold in your area, you can go to my web page below and sign up for the Market Snapshot. The reports also show neighborhood trends and sales stats.

I live in Parker and last year my team sold 79 homes. We have a great home selling system and know how to sell homes in the shortest time and for the best price. Let me know if we can help.

Marianne Bandy
The Bandy Team
RE/MAX Professionals - Denver, CO
"From Our Heart to Your Home"

303-746-7799 cell
Hi Sidd,
The home you were inquiring about was listed by Patty Reif of Your Castle Services and the selling broker was Amy Maier of Re/Max Masters. The sold price was $315,000 with $2,000 in concessions. If you have any other questions regarding homes in this area, I am an agent in the Parker, Castle Rock, & Highlands Ranch area and would be glad to answer any real estate questions you may have. Please feel free to give me a call or email me.
Susan Tyler, Realtor, SFR, CDPE
Re/Max Unlimited
susan@susantyler.com
720-253-8077
It appears the listing agent was Patty Reif with Your Castle. Did you have a specific question about the sale, or about sales in the neighborhood? Or about listing a home in Stonegate? If so, I'd be happy to help, I am a Parker Realtor and you can contact me at:
Robin Nolet
Brokers Guild
robinnolet@gmail.com
720-849-7072