Property Q&A in Milwaukie>Question Details

esparzanoah, Home Buyer in Milwaukie, OR

I want to take a look at this house. I am very interested

Asked by esparzanoah, Milwaukie, OR Thu Feb 21, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3078251905-14417-SE-Lee-Ave-M…

Answers

3
Noah, it's great that you are interested in buying. The home you inquired about as of November 2012 is in pending status as . However, there are other homes in Milwaukie, OR. that might meet your needs. The home is a short pending sale, and was on the market for almost 1 year.
I have worked with a great deal of short sales in the past, and I am very familiar with the practices of closing short sales. I would be more than happy to send you properties that are actively listed in your desired area the near future. I look foward to your reply.

Rebecca Martinez
REALTOR® / Principal Real Estate Broker
(503)880-HOME (4663)
Hablo Espanol
rebecca@greendreamhomesinc.com
Green Dream Homes Inc
GDHI.org
I am available to help you if you are preapproved to purchase. You may contact me at spember@prunw.com.'
Sandy Pmber, Broker
Prudential Northwest Properties

This property unfortunately has gone pending. If you're interested in seeing what other properties are available in your price range, please contact me.

David Peck
Realtor - Oregon First
503-516-2013
davidpeck@oregonfirst.com