Property Q&A in 02562>Question Details

Gary Lepore, Home Owner in Sagamore Beach, MA

I want to sell stocks and take the $$ to build a house. Is there a way to shelter the capital gains from the stock sale.?

Asked by Gary Lepore, Sagamore Beach, MA Thu Mar 29, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


No. You could take $ out of a qualified retirement plan penalty free if used to purchase your first home. Always check with a professional tax advisor.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Mar 29, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer