Vroosen1, Home Buyer in Sheffield Lake, OH

I want to sell my 2 lots on the undeveloped parkview drive south of richeloui n sheffield lakelLlOT #153&154R.how can I sell it?

Asked by Vroosen1, Sheffield Lake, OH Thu Jun 7, 2012

Help the community by answering this question:


You can list the lots with a realtor like me and one of the top Real Estate Companies in Ohio, or post if forsale on FSBO sites.
Call or email me anytime,
Duane Johnston,
Howard Hanna Real Estate
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 7, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer