Property Q&A in Evanston>Question Details

bcaillouet13, Home Buyer in Evanston, IL

I want to see this property.

Asked by bcaillouet13, Evanston, IL Thu Jan 3, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3095081579--Michigan-Ave-1…

Answers

5

As already stated this is under contract.

That said there are 10 other 3/2 condos for sale up to $250k. If you're interested in checking out any of these please contact me directly.

Hope this helps!
This property at 606 Michigan is under contract. Since it is a pending sale all sale contingencies have been waived so it is no longer available.
Many linked real estate sites are not up to date so this information can be misleading. If you would like to know what is currently available in your price range please do not hesitate to contact me. I would be happy to assist you.
it appears this property is not actively on the market. it is under contract. also, it is aco-op, not a condo. touch base with me if I can be of further help.
This property is under contract. The current market has bank owned (foreclosures) selling very fast. If you would like a list of 3 bedroom 2 bath condos in Evanston that are available please let me know.

I would be happy to assist you in seeing this and possible other properties you would be interested in. Please feel free to contact me via email or cell phone to discuss.

Mallory.Peck@cbexchange.com
847-943-9627
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerge
Broker
Deerfield, IL