Property Q&A in Nashville>Question Details

Countonhimllp, Home Buyer in Nashville, TN

I want to make a purchase price offer of $300,000.00

Asked by Countonhimllp, Nashville, TN Wed Jun 13, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Leanna McKee’s answer
Hello. I would be happy to help you with that,. but I feel your offer would be an insult to the seller. I can pull comparable properties in the area and together we can come up with a fair market offer. If $300,000 is your budget, I can help you find a home within that price range as well. Whatever route you take, it is important that you have a professional in your corner to help advise and help you negotiate the best deal possible. Let me know how I can help!
have you seen it? how are you determining your price. might be good to check it out and look at what things are selling for in that neighborhood.
I take that back, I wasn't able to find it under a regular search so I used the mls # and it's still for sale. Sorry for the misinformation.
To start with, you need an buyer agent working with you to make any offers. Offers have to be written on TAR contracts with all disclosures attached. If you will email me your contact information I will be glad to call you and discuss this pjroperty.
Dina Collins
Broker, ABR, CRS, e-PRO, GRI, SFR
Reliant Realty
615-516-8676 cell
This house is not currently available. Trulia is typically behind with its information. I'd you'd like a current list of homes for sale or even an auto notification for new listings please let me know.
Stephen Strickhausen
Benchmark Realty