Property Q&A in Sour Lake>Question Details

Shayerat02, Home Buyer in New York, NY

I want to know if I can get the persons information that is selling the house.

Asked by Shayerat02, New York, NY Tue Feb 18, 2014

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


I would recommend contacting a local real estate agent to assist you.

Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
New Mexico Real Estate:
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 18, 2014
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer