Helda, Home Buyer in 48322

I want to know how much is this house it is for sale again thank-you 8233 gitzen ave. commerce MI.

Asked by Helda, 48322 Tue May 26, 2009

Hi I drove by this house 8233 gitzen ave. in commerce MI. and it is up for sale again can you please find out how much it is I am really interested and also what are the property taxes there. Thank-you. My email is heldazora@live.com

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Michigan/Commerce_Township/sold/…

Answers

2
Helda,

I drove past thie home Monday when construction was halted. There was no sign on the lawn or window to indicate the home was for sale. Just wanted to let you know
Helda,

Sorry, I was not able to find where this property was currently for sale in the Multiple Listing Service. Property was sold at Sheriff Auction a year ago, so the home could be on the market but there are no homes currently for sale on Gitzen on MLS.

Your best source for property taxes would be from Commerce Twp Assessors office. 2009 values are not online yet.

You can view all waterfront homes for sale in the Lakes Area on the website below.