Property Q&A in Hancock>Question Details

morafa, Home Buyer in Bonita Springs, FL

I want to know how many bedrooms, and how many badrooms has this home too. Thank You

Asked by morafa, Bonita Springs, FL Thu Jan 31, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3093092334--SE-5th-Pl-Cape…

Answers

5

If you send me an email at britta@docksideproperty.com and let me know what you are looking for I will set you up a client portal where you can see whats really on the market.

Britta Wilsch
britta@docksideproperty.com
Dockside Property Inc
This property already went thru foreclosure and has already been sold. For details on the transaction you can email me at leecountyrealtor@earthlink.net or call me at 239-707-4575.

You can view listings in our local multiple listing service by visiting http://www.leecountyrealtor.listingbook.com - unlike RealtyTrac it is a FREE site for you to utilize to access all listings regardless of what office or agent listed the property.

If you see RealtyTrac postings you have questions on please feel free to contact me directly and I will get the status and details on the property for you since RealtyTrac will charge you to access that data.
As you have heard, this is realty trac trying to get you to purchase their service. I would be happy to put together available properties that meet your criteria and e-mail them to you, free of charge. I can also provide additional information and pictures on anything that interests you. Let me know if I can help. nancy.doyle1@comcast.net

Have a great day,
Nancy

search like an agent get a listing book account
http://www.nancyd.listingbook.com
Realty Trac strikes again:
Look at the posting for that home again and find the logo for Realty Trac (black and red). Most times when you see that logo on any listing it means the price you see is NOT a sale price, and the home is probably not for sale as of yet. It is just a posting of what the Bank/Lender had to pay the courts to document regaining custody of the home when they foreclosed on it (transfer value); and/or an announcement that the foreclosure process has just begun (Lis Pendens). Next that Bank/Lender will take several months to put the property on the market at "Market Value for the specific community" and it will be listed/advertised as a Foreclosure or an REO. Was this answer helpful? If so please click on the "thumbs up" above.

Tony Vega
La Rosa Realty
This home is not actually available. It is marketed by a third party website called RealtyTrac to try and convince you to sign up to their site for more information. In reality some home on that street is in some stage of the foreclosure process. That is why there is no specific address or information listed for the home. If you would like a true up to date list of available properties, feel free to give me a call: 239-246-3004 or shoot me an email: jrmartin.mig@gmail.com. Good luck in your search.

John Martin
Sun Realty