Property Q&A in Dublin>Question Details

Changxian Sh…, Home Buyer in Westwood Acres, Upper...

I want to know detailed information about this house. I am looking for a house at the moment.

Asked by Changxian Shen, Westwood Acres, Upper Arlington, OH Wed Jun 2, 2010

my email adddress: shenchangxian@yahoo.com
cell phone 901-246-5157

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3005203715--Kinvarra-Ln-Du…

Answers

3
ALWAYS CONTACT YOUR REALTOR
Hi Changxian,

You should consider finding a good buyer's agent who can help you find information like this. Your buyer's agent could help you so you wouldn't have to try to find information like this on Trulia or on the "pre" foreclosure websites. You agent can send you all available listings so you will know what's actually available and what's actually not really for sale.

http://www.advocate4buyers.com
Hi Changxian, I checked on the home you ask about. It is shown on the foreclousure site as being in the inital stages of foreclosure. This means that the home may never make it to the selling point. One of the problems with the listings is the information that is on places like Realtytrac and Foreclosure.com is not all the information. The home you ask about is in an area of $400,000 dollar homes. The $132,000 they show is most likely an equtiy or second mortgage. If the home does make it to market it will not be for the $132,000 but more likely the high $300s. The best way to find property is still by using a Realtor. Helping you find a home to purchase and helping in the transaction if free. Give me a call if you would like help.

Tammy Jackson
Real Living HER
614-273-6435