Property Q&A in Charlotte>Question Details

Da'neen C, Other/Just Looking in Charlotte, NC

I want to buy a home zoned for residential / commercial use in Charlotte, NC (child care use).

Asked by Da'neen C, Charlotte, NC Sat Aug 6, 2011

Answers

4
I have an ideal home for sale in the SouthPark area uniquely designed for a home based business such as yours. Please contact me for more details 704-218-9308
In order to find you the best deal with the features you are looking for, I will need additional information such as what areas will you consider, size of home, price range, what is your status for financing and more. If you would like to begin the search, please give me a call. You can find my number on my website.
I just bought one in Gastonia that is zoned for commercial. We will be fixing it up and had planned to rent it out. It would be available for you to rent or buy. Is Gastonia workable for you? It's a 4 bedroom home with lots of character, 4 fireplaces and a huge yard.
Cuthbertson,

Your request is a unique one and a difficult one at the same time. You mention you want to use the house for a child care center. I am figuring absed on your question you want a home you can live in and take in children for child care. if that si the case then you have many optiosn availble....

I have helped families do this before. You need to decide where you want to live, what budget you are trying to stay in, what features you are looking for in a house....

This will help decide what is best suited for your needs....

Feel free to give me a call at 704-519-7895 or e-mail me.
Web Reference: http://www.davedicecco.com