Jessica Doke, Home Buyer in Columbia Heights, MN

I want more details on this home and the link has an error. Has the home been removed from the list?

Asked by Jessica Doke, Columbia Heights, MN Thu Jan 29, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/42333064-9181-Indian-Blvd-S-C…

Answers

2
The house is TNAFS, meaning it's temporarily not available for showing. Sometimes that happens when there's an offer in progress and the inspection period is occurring. Or, the bank could be changing real estate companies. Or a variety of other reasons. Finding out information about such things is what an agent does. If you have an agent helping you with your property searching, they become not only your advocate but your personal shopper. Think about engaging an agent to help you navigate through these tricky waters.
I have shown this property. It's a bank owned property and is in structurally good condition. It needs a new furnance and has roof issues. It also needs cosmetic work. But at this price and if you have the resources to make the updates its a good deal for Cottage Grove. Last Friday there were 2 offers on it, but according to the agent they were not strong offers. I am not sure if the banl accepted the offers or where they are at with the property at this point in time. If you would like more information you may contact me at ampaskett@cbburnet.com. I do know of other homes in Cottage Grove that are in this price point.

Thanks!
Aundrea