Property Q&A in Radnor>Question Details

Jd, Other/Just Looking in Phoenixville, PA

I've reviewed several foreclosures in which the sales are listed well below current market value. What is the true sales price in this instance?

Asked by Jd, Phoenixville, PA Mon Nov 23, 2009

For instance a home located on Gulph Mills Rd, 2700 sq.ft for a sales price of $2000 . Is this a monthly estimated amount? Please advise. Thank you.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/map/2007373252--Gulph-Hill…

Answers

2
Sometimes banks or foreclosure clearing houses will put in a number that doesnt necessarily mean you will get that price. However many properties in Main Line (like Radnor real estate homes for sale) that used to go into foreclosure are now being worked through the short sale process. This means if you get with Main Line real estate agents that have a short sale network they can get you great deals on Main Line homes in the area.
The true sales price is whatever the market will bear. If the house hasn't sold, it's because of price, location and/or condition.
If you're looking for foreclosures and short sales, I have a complete list I can send over to you. Just let me know which area you're looking in.