Property Q&A in Richfield>Question Details

sgro, Home Buyer in Richfield, OH

I've filled out info for realty trac and am not able to get logged in. What is the address on property and how do I go about pursuing this property?

Asked by sgro, Richfield, OH Sat Oct 20, 2012

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3090191786--McCormick-Dr-R…

Answers

2
If you're looking for a bargain high end home in Richfield, call me. I reside here and know of a couple of great deals that are currently available. My direct cell is 440-623-7653.

Speak with you soon.

Kate Monk
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Oct 20, 2012
This property is not showing as available for sale on Trulia. This is an ad for Realty Trac. If you are interested in purchasing a property please contact a local Realtor®.
If you want this particular property which you have no idea what the adress is you have to wait until it becomes available on the MLS to pursure the purchase. The other option is to approach the owners and off to purchase the property at a price of their payoff plus whatever they would want.

Thank You member Trulia voices.