Property Q&A in Wallingford>Question Details

Ellen, Home Buyer in Wallingford, CT

I thought this house was sold recently? Am I correct, the open house is a week day July 31, Tuesday?

Asked by Ellen, Wallingford, CT Mon Jul 9, 2012

This question is about this property:…

Hi Ellen, I checked our MLS system and they have been trying to sell this house since 2008. In our system it is listed as expired since Sept. 2011. My guess is that the open house was for 7/31/11 which would have been on a Sunday and this listing was not updated on this website for some reason. It does show that this property sold on 2/20/12 for $339,000. Unfortunately the town of Wallingford it not accessible online to find out if it was a regular sale or if the bank possibly foreclosed. If you are interested, please contact me directly and I can inquire further on this particular property or find you some comparable homes. Hope to hear from you, Julie Lucia, Realtor, Showcase Realty, 203-578-5631;