Lenore, Home Buyer in Port Charlotte, FL

I thought this house was sold last week?

Asked by Lenore, Port Charlotte, FL Wed Aug 10, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3059038951-276-Berthoud-St-Po…

Answers

5
The house is not "sold". It is "pending". That means there is a contract on it and they are proceeding to close - doing inspections, perhaps getting financing, performing title search and exam, etc. Usually it take 30 to 45 days from the time you get a contract on house until it actually closes or is "sold".

It can be confusing if you do not have a Realtor who is working for you to guide you through the process and explain the steps that are involved in purchasing a home. It is a very different market than what most consumers have been used to with short sales, foreclosures, etc. As a realtor, my job is to make sure you understand all the issues involved so there are no surprises.

If you are interested in a home similar to this and price range, let me know. i can set you up to start receiving listings that match your criteria so you don't have to sort through hundreds of listings to find the few that match your criteria.

So let me know how I can assist you. I would be happy to discuss our market and help you put a plan of action together to fine the right home at the right price.

You can either email me or call me on my cell at 941-661-4294.
Lenore:
It can get confusing, here are the basics.

ACT - active (available to purchase)
Pending - has an accepted offer, in process to close.
Close - money and keys exchanged hands
TOM - temporary of market (placed on hold, not accepting offers or able to show for a few days)
Exp - expired, did not sell while under listing contract and is no longer listed.

Tony Vega
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Lenore,

I have a one click instant search for all homes for sale in Port Charlotte. It's from my new website which is not yet live, but the link is.

Just email me at Kevin@kevincloutier.com directly and I will send it to you.

Cheers

Kevin Cloutier
Southern Premier Realty
1-877-840-3413
Hi Lenore,
The home is pending as of 8/8/2011 with expected closing of 9/30/2011, not to be confuses with being sold, the property has not yet closed. I'm sure I can help you find a similar property please contact me anytime.
Trulia is very poor at updating property and most agents will simply ignore such a question.