Chris, Home Buyer in 33314

I think I want to see this home are there any offers on it yet?

Asked by Chris, 33314 Tue Jun 23, 2009

This question is about this property:…

Hi again Chris,

Let your husband know there is no cost to you as a buyer to use a REALTOR. Plus you get the benefit of someone who is involved in the process of buying and selling homes on a daily basis. REALTORS know what paperwork needs to be done, what the sequence is to follow, and especially if you are considering buying a short sale, the process could be lengthy.

Please give me a call, I'd be happy to help.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services
Thanks for your answers. Yes, I have been surfing around, my husband wants to go at it without a realtor but i am trying to convince him that maybe we should. This is a great way to meet prospective realtors if ever I could convince him!
Hi Chris:

As Nadine correctly stated, this house is no longer on the market as of today actually. It is listed as a short sale and as a result, could take months to even get an answer.

I know you've been looking for properties on Trulia, which is an excellent introduction to finding out what's available in different areas, however, Trulia, as with many other public Internet real estate sites, are rather behind on updating properties. So you can find a home that hasn't been available in weeks.

I would be more than happy to send you up-to-date information on homes that fully match your personal criteria as far as price, location and features are concerned. It makes life a lot easier. Additionally, I can tell you the type of sale that is being offered, ie. whether the home is a foreclosure, short sale or just a regular, normal sale (yes, some of them do still exist)!!!

Please let me know if I can help in this way.

Villa G Realty, Inc.
Tel: 954-816-7996
Web Reference:
Hi Chris,

This house has been taken off the market with no explanation given. I tried calling the agent with no luck. Give me a call and let me know what you desire in a house and your price range and I will be happy to help you find your dream home.

Nadine Mauro
Regency Realty Services