Property Q&A in Blue Island>Question Details

Lock.jessica, Home Buyer in Blue Island, IL

I seen this house advertised on craigslist. I contacted the poster and they told me they were out of the country and would ship me the keys.

Asked by Lock.jessica, Blue Island, IL Thu Aug 18, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3059575975-14028-Whipple-St-B…

Answers

3
I would appreciate if you call me to help you. If you are in the market for a home, don't do it through Craigs list, it's risky. STICK WITH A REALTOR. IT COST YOU NOTHING AND YOU ARE SECURE. Hope all goes well for you. Please take good care and check who and when you give your info out. I sell in Blue Island as well.
Dear Home Shopper: Please, do not be deceived; there are many scams out in Craigs list to get your personal information through the email and then they tell you what ever. They put the houses for RENT when they are for sale. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY OF YOUR INFORMATION. That is what they are after... AND...may take your money as well.
No one sends the keys to a buyer, EVER!
Yea right. I will say it again because this system says you must have a minimum number of words for an answer... Yea, Right...