Property Q&A in Hernando>Question Details

Ron and Sally…, Home Buyer in Hernando, MS

I saw somewhere that listed this home as no longer for sale. Is this still the position? My wife and I are considering moving back to MS from KY.

Asked by Ron and Sally Thornton, Hernando, MS Tue Mar 5, 2013

We would be traveling down that way to view homes in April and would like to see this one if it is still for sale.

--
This question was asked from this property: http://=www.trulia.com/property/3091721127-5565-Allen-Rd-Hernando-M… target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.trulia.com/property/3091721127-5565-Allen-Rd-Hern…

Answers

1
This house is off the market for right now...I will be happy to reach out to the owner and see if they will let me show the house...I feel like she would...just let me know and I will be happy to show you this house...if you would like I can send you similar ones in that area..would that be okay. Bettie Britt
Hi Betty,,,,,were you able to get my reply. We are interested in seeing more homes of this quality.
Flag Fri Mar 8, 2013
Hi Betty. Yes. We are interested in homes of this same quality. It seemed to be a very nicely built home. We want one of very good build quality. We are not interested in "track homes" or "contractor": style homes. It is only my wife, myself and a small dog so we don't need a lot of space. The home on Allen Rd. was at the outer edge of size that we are looking for. We want a large lawn/property with a minimum of 1 acre and preferably 1.5 acres. We do not want a swimming pool although an unattached shop/garage would be a plus. We have 3 vehicles plus tractors and other lawn equipment that takes up a lot of space.
We do not want to be around ponds or creeks, utility lines and preferably on higher ground. Being on the outskirts of town would be a plus as well as I remember taxes in MS were rather high. I am home most of the day. My wife is retiring this year. I am semi retired now. If you want to discuss this I can be reached at 859-498-9218 tomorrow 7:00am to 7:00pm EST.
Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013