Property Q&A in 85255>Question Details

scott farmer, Real Estate Pro in Scottsdale, AZ

I recently purchased some raw land and now need some "outside the box" ideas to get some income off of it. Any ideas? Thanks.

Asked by scott farmer, Scottsdale, AZ Tue Jan 25, 2011

I recently purchased some raw land and now need some "outside the box" ideas to get some income off of it. I thought about putting a barn and fencing up and leasing it to someone who needs to lease space for their horses. Storage is also a possibility and there may be a dog training school interested in using it. We do not have water or electric on the property. Just want to see how creative we can get or if anyone else had similar ideas. Thanks.

Answers

2
I'm assuming you checked the zoning / deed restrictions when you purchased the property? In addition to determining whether horses are allowed (which I have to believe you did already), municipalities have different limitations for the number of horses, facilities, etc. Is it city land versus a county island? What lot coverage is permitted? Setbacks? Too many questions about the parcel itself to be answered by a proper use for it can be determined.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 25, 2011
I have a great idea Sandy. Its very easy and you will get a big check out of it if your land is in the right place. Feel free to email me for details I don't want to post publicly but its very kosher and will get you good money - if possible.

What I will tell you willl not in any way limit your ability to have a dog training school or anyting else either.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Tue Jan 25, 2011