Property Q&A in Las Vegas>Question Details

Dutch Martin, Other/Just Looking in Las Vegas, NV

I plan on relocating to Las Vegas next summer (2010) and am looking to buy a home. Please send me more information on your newly-built homes. Thanks.

Asked by Dutch Martin, Las Vegas, NV Mon Oct 12, 2009

Options: 2-4 BR; 1-2Ba. If you have any with backyard patios and/or pools and spas, please forward to me. Thanks.

This question is about this property:…

Hi Dutch,

If you're talking about new construction you can use my search to see what styles may be available from a number of Las Vegas home builders.

Covered patios wouldn't be unusual in standing inventory, but pools / spas are often a little rarer to find. At times model homes are listed in the MLS and may have them, but usually would be separate from the above new home search link. The MLS would also have newer construction that could be selected if you'd be interested in those homes. I also don't know what price range or any area or other preferences you may have. My searches can be setup for many more specifics with results delivered to your email, if I had your interests. You can contact me or use my online form if you'd care to do that.

I also want to let you know that if you are considering new construction, registering or requesting more information online, or first visiting any of a builder's home sites without your agent present can eliminate your right to your own representation with that builder. Having your own buyer's agent can be very helpful in negotiating your best price and amenities, as we typically are aware of incentives being offered by various builders. It also helps to have your own agent review and answer any questions you may have on builder contracts, rather than just the builder's agent.

Hope that helps and if you have any questions get in touch.

Web Reference:
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Oct 12, 2009
I will be happy to help you in any way I can. Please email me at and I will send information to your email.
Web Reference: