Property Q&A in Vista>Question Details

ROBERT/NODIE…, Home Seller in 92084

I own this home and it is for sale! it was listed on mls on 09/01/13---listing price is $825k. how do I get the listing on "trulia"????

Asked by ROBERT/NODIE MASON, 92084 Tue Sep 10, 2013

thanx in advance
R.G. MASON
760-215-7113

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/California/Vista/sold/6588751-30…

Answers

3
Generally, a home listed for sale in the multiple listing service (MLS) can easily be syndicated and viewed in Trulia and all of the major internet sites. Trulia and the other sites would automatically receive the information, so it would not need to be separately listed on each individual site. You can ask your real estate agent if the publication settings in the MLS can be changed, so that your home receives maximum exposure.

Scott Smerud, Esq.
Realtor & Attorney
760.644.1484
Scott@SmerudRealEstate.com
BRE# 01913576
Hello Robert & Nodie,

It sounds like your Realtor is having you do their job. Talk to him or her about updating your listing info on all the real estate & classified sites. In the meantime, you will be inundated with calls if you leave your number up on this site. Please let me know if you need help with anything.

Warm Regards,

Media Fettinger
Century 21 Award
MFettinger@century21award.com
hire me as your agent...lol...they need to go into the MLS and adjust the settings