Property Q&A in Brockton>Question Details

Lakaka, Home Buyer in Brockton, MA

I own residential property with my mother. She wants to be released from any obligation of anything to do

Asked by Lakaka, Brockton, MA Thu Jun 18, 2009

with the house. How can this be done?

Help the community by answering this question:


Alot would depend upon how much you owe, your mothers age and the terms of the mortgage you currently have. You should have a real estate attorney review your loan documents and any other agreements made between you and your mother. Also depending on her age, she may need the services of an estate planner and/or tax specialists. All scenarios involve the need for highly qualified & highly specific answers. But it'll take at least an attorney review to give you a best idea.
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Thu Jun 18, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer