Property Q&A in Edgewood>Question Details

Curt, Other/Just Looking in Edgewood, NM

I own 1 acre of land between Edgewood and Moriarty. Will sell for what I paid 18 yrs ago. Must sell now.

Asked by Curt, Edgewood, NM Sun Jul 1, 2012

The acre is on Bushnell Rd just west of Lexico Rd, within a mile of Mountain View school. Need quick sale. Can anyone help?

Answers

5
Hi Curt, I have a listing in Moriarty right now and can help you sell you place quickly.

Arthur 505-503-0520
Hi Curt,
My family home is in Edgewood and raised my kids in the Moriarty School District. You are welcome to give me a call. 505-610-5025.
Hi Curt,

I am experienced with land and work in the area of Edgewood/Moriarty. Please contact me with details regarding your property and I will provide you with all of your options.

Leigh-Jo
Syan Real Estate
Call/Text: (505) 730-8181
Web Reference: http://www.Syan.com
I can refer you to a broker who specializes in your area. It would be best to work with a local Realtor in the Edgewood and Moriarty community. Without knowing more details it is difficult to make a referral. In other words, is the lot in a residential subdivision etc. You can give me a call on my cell at 505-216-6280 and we can get started.

Emily Medvec
Santa Fe Properties
Curt, how many acres and what did you pay for it 18 years ago? How about water and other utilities? What is the best purpose of this land? Farming or building a home? You can reach me at (505) 603-194.

Georgette Romero/Santa Fe Properties, Inc.