Property Q&A in Daphne>Question Details

K Magdech, Other/Just Looking in 36526

I own a house in the Bay Branch Villas. Would the owners of this property consider a trade?

Asked by K Magdech, 36526 Sun Aug 29, 2010

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1065033138-27532-Bay-Branch-D…

Answers

4
Hi there, we are John and Linda Cramer with Keller Williams Realty and are the Actual Listing Agents.
The response to this property has been and is overwhelming. And yes the property is currently "Under Contract"
However all is not lost, give us a call at 251-599-5799 and we'll be glad to discuss options available for your property.
thanks
J&L
While this is not my listing, I would love the opportunity to speak with you concerning the sale of your home. I am an agent with Roberts Brothers and we sell many homes in that area. Let me show you how my marketing plan can help you get your home sold quickly. Thanks!
If you'd like to get your house listed so that you're prepared when you find another you like, feel free to give me a call! I'd be glad to give you a free evaluation of what your home will sell for in this market as well as discuss anything further regarding your sale/purchase at your convenience. Parrish Walker (251) 459-4764 pwalker@oracleofmobile.com
This property is currently under contract to purchase with another buyer. It is a bank owned property that was foreclosed on, and typically banks do not trade for other properties.