Bano Agha, Real Estate Pro in Kirkland, WA

I own a an apartment building in honolulu. can I hire a person to help caretake.?

Asked by Bano Agha, Kirkland, WA Wed Dec 9, 2009

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi Bano,

Call me if you need local referrals for this is 808.723.0900. You want to go with a licensed company if there is money involved (collection).

Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 9, 2009
Aloha Bano,

Are you looking for a grounds keeper, resident manager, or a property & rental manager? There are many options to choose from in Honolulu.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Wed Dec 9, 2009
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer