Property Q&A in Garland>Question Details

adultonly2, Home Buyer in Richardson, TX

I need to know who to contact in order to setup time to view this property and make an offer.

Asked by adultonly2, Richardson, TX Tue Apr 24, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3082081724--Firewheel-Dr-G…

Answers

5
I agree with Bruce without the street number difficult to determine which home is on the market.
With any sales offer you must submit a proof of funding.

Garland homes for sale Garland Tx

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
WOW, I'm shocked various people know which house it is or is not, since there is no specific address listed. Chances are it is the Fannie Mae, but since there is no specific address listed we'll never really know.

If there is no address posted, then it's normally not really for sale and might not ever be for sale. If it comes up for sale, it might just be a couple of days from now or it could be months or even years.

Also the prices posted are rarely in the right ballpark, for example this neighborhood might sell for double the price posted, depending on the condition of the house.

In any case there are still deals to be had in many areas. If you want to focus on foreclosures, REOs, and bank owned properties we can assist you.

Just give me a call or send me an email.
You can also see all homes for sale in this neighborhood at the link below.

Bruce Lynn
Bruce Lynn, Real Estate Pro in Coppell, TX
This is a Fannie Mae owned property that foreclosed in March. It will likely be listed in the near future depending on wheather Fannie choses to re-hab or sell it as is. The best way to make sure you get to see it right away is to have an agent set up a search specific to the property for you. That way you will get an e-mail the day after it is listed. Most agent will be happy to do this for you as long as they know how to get the actual address to set it up.

Sam Young
Coldwell Banker Jane Henry, Realtors
Accredited Buyers Representative
(972) 837-0788
samsonsay@verizon.net
Donovan may be a bit too eager. The problem is that the home you linked to is not currently on the market and may not be listed for sale for months. The home you are asking about is a home that has been listed for foreclosure, but has not yet been foreclosed on.

Now, that being said, it is not impossible. There may be a way to make an offer to buy the house before it actually gets foreclosed. If you are interested, we would need to act QUICKLY in order to get it done and it will require the cooperation of the current homeowner who doesn't appear to be making their payments.

If you want to get this done, give me a call at 214-601-4192. The sooner, the better.

Brian Rayl
Keller Williams Elite
Give me a call at 214.764.4309 x1001 and we can set up a time to see it this week!