Property Q&A in Vista>Question Details

Jerome S Cor…, Real Estate Pro in Pembroke Pines, FL

I need to know is it really a 6/6 or is it a 5/3 please be accurate i need to know if i'm going to make an offer on this home! Thanks

Asked by Jerome S Corpuz, Pembroke Pines, FL Fri May 13, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3020413291-1011-Rose-Dr-Vista…

Answers

5
5 bedrooms and 3 Baths

PM
Are you trying to buy this home without seeing it first? If that is the case, I'm sure there are many other factors to consider if this is the right home for you or not. As the other agents mentioned, you need a local Realtor to represent you and a video is often a good way for out of town buyers to get more information about a home and a neighborhood. I sold the home a block away at 905 Rose last year and can say this is a pretty decent location close to schools and easy freeway access.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 14, 2011
Good morning Jerome,
This home is a 5 bedroom 3 and 3 half bath home according to county records. This home is a short sale with approximately 15 offers currently submitted and the bank is still looking at all offers. If you would like more information on the neighborhood and schools district and to see if this is the right home for you and your family please call me direct at (760) 801-6987 or email me at Andrew@RearickEstates.com

Wishing you all the best in your home search,
Andrew Rearick
Coldwell Banker
USMC Retired
CA DRE lic 01809848
Good Morning Jerome,

I see your confusion. On our MLS in San Diego it says that it is a 5 bed 3 and 3 half baths. But on the Trulia listings it says it is a 6/6. This is where your agents needs to assist you. They can look up the tax records and send them to you. They can also preview the home for you. If you do not have an agent representing you I would love to assist you. The seller is in a contract to pay a buyers agent so you might as well get your own representation. If you would like more help please let me know. raschelakloos@gmail.com

Raschel A. Kloos, Realtor 01242504
Realty Executives
760-845-4744
Jerome,
Are you working with a Realtor in California? If not, I would be happy to video this property and send you the link. I would also help you out with a lender to get pre-approved for a loan if you plan on financing. All we require is that you sign an agency agreement with LIncoln Realty Group. Let me know what your plans are.
Debra Carson
Lincoln Realty Group
debracsellsrealestate@gmail.com