Property Q&A in Cleveland>Question Details

nataliemoral…, Home Owner in Cleveland, OH

I need to be able to speak to someone regarding this property, what number can i call

Asked by nataliemoralesohio, Cleveland, OH Wed Apr 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Ohio/Cleveland/sold/1269186-1200…

Answers

3
What I can tell you about this home is that it did go into foreclosure. When The bank will release it to go on the market is anyones guess.
Good Luck,
Duane Johnston,
Howard Hanna Real Estate
330-752-4892
duanejohnston@realtor.com
This home is nowhere in the MLS system. The last time it was on the market was 2006. It doesn't even have information about anything with the $38,000 price on it. Many, many times Trulia.com has listings on that are never taken off the site. This is usually the responsibility of the listing agent, and many forget to take their listings off. I can help you with something else maybe, but not this one. Sorry.

Tari Sweeney
tarits@adelphia.net
Hi Natalie,

I am a Realtor at Re/max Traditions. If you would like to call me my number is 440-668-4452.