Property Q&A in Portland>Question Details

Michael Lewis, Home Buyer in Tucson, AZ

I need a property that can have 4 dogs. It can be out in country, i have no prevorance

Asked by Michael Lewis, Tucson, AZ Sat Jul 11, 2009

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1082099802-428-SE-31st-Ave-Po…

Answers

6
MIchael;

I have been specializing in Acreage for 23 years. There are a number of very specific questions I would ask you as your agent that would really help you figure out what your best options are.

If you email me your email or Phone I will get back to you immediately and could have you a qualified list sooner than you think.

I hope all is well and thanks for the great question.

Regards;

Dirk Knudsen
Re/Max Hall of Fame.
503-799-8383
Web Reference: http://www.calldirk.com
Michael prices vary depending where you want to live. You can havd 4 dogs at any house unless there where some rules in an HOA that said you could not. Talk with a lender or email me and I can get you some names of mortgage brokers. Would love to help you.

Tom Inglesby, Broker
RE/MAX Equity Group inc
503-319-9035
Hello Michael,

I would love to help yu find what you are wanting. I just recently did another relocation from over your way, in the northern part of your neighboring state, NM. I could have that couple give you a reference so you'll know just how hard I work for my clients. Having said that, I hope you'll contact me to help you find just the right property that will meet your needs. I happen to have a property that is on 1/2 acre with fencing all around the property. They fenced it because they had dogs. I would love to send you information on that any many other properties. The only thing I don't know (and need to know in order to help you) is the price range you qualify for.

Contact me and I'll help you every step along the way and will get you set up to receive automated emails of all the properties that match your criteria.

Contact me directly at jlizotte@prunw.com

June Lizotte, Professional Real Estate Broker
Providing REAL Service
Prudential NW Properties
6400 SE Lake Rd., Suite 200
Portland, OR 97222
http://www.junelizotte.com
Web Reference: http://www.junelizotte.com
M: I see that you were originally inquiring about 428 SE 31st on the Trulia site. Are you looking to rent or buy? I'm only asking because the way you broach the question makes me think that you are looking for a rental? If you are buying, you would have many choices that could or would accomodate your pets. Here are some steps that would facilitate the process: get pre-approved by the lender of your choice (I have several local referrals, if you'd like), enlist the help of a Realtor and start looking for property that fall within your pricing parameters! There's lot of help and information out there. Call or write if you have other questions.
Janeese Jackson, Principal Broker
Real Estate Resource
503-709-0802
jj@janeesejackson.com
Hello Michael,
I just viewed a home with a large amount of land on the property that already has a dog kennel built that would be perfect for your 4 dogs. It is a nice home too.
If you would like to contact me I can send you off the home that I am talking about.
Kevin Levy
Portland Realtor and Relocation Specialist
503-267-7535
M Realty
Hi Michael!
What market are you wanting to live? Are you pre-approved with a Lender or are you paying cash? What is your price range?

~Regards, Lynette :-)

Lynette Wyrick, PC
Principal Broker
RE/MAX equity group, inc
Portland OR