Property Q&A in Astoria>Question Details

Chris Dieckh…, Home Buyer in Astoria, OR

I need a phone number to talk to an agent

Asked by Chris Dieckhoff, Astoria, OR Mon Apr 2, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/1043703718-553-Alameda-Ave-As…

Answers

3
I am an agent with Area Properties in Astoria, OR. I would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding 553 Alameda. You can contact me at:
sandymcalvert@gmail.com
503-791-2682

Sandy Calvert
Chris,

I'm an agent on the north coast (with a home in Astoria and another business in Seaside), and I primarily help buyers who are relocating to the coast or investing in the area. I'm a member of both Multiple Listing Services, which means I can show you all the listings that you're seeing on Trulia or Zillow--and others that are only listed in the local MLS, which you probably haven't seen.

One feature most buyers like is the screen-sharing service that I use, which lets me show you listings and other information live, on your computer screen. It's very simple: you call me (or e-mail me), then I give you the address (or send you a link) to a web site where you can watch my screen. You don't need to download or register for anything--you just watch and tell me what you want to see--and you can ask questions while we look at the listings together, just like you were sitting beside me in an office.

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

John Cooney
(503) 738 - 8200
Oregon Real Estate Broker
Summa Real Estate Group
John@JohnCooney.pro
Hi Chris,
Are you looking for a specific agent? I am an agent with RE/MAX River and Sea and I am available to talk with you. My number is 503-298-2082 or email is scott@riverandsea.net.

Scott Brown