Property Q&A in Anderson>Question Details

Michael Stew…, Renter in Indiana Beach, IN

I need a number to call about this house please and thank you

Asked by Michael Stewart, Indiana Beach, IN Fri Jun 28, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Indiana/Anderson/sold/21813558-4…

Answers

4
Michael, from what I can tell, it's still owned by a private party, not a bank. This hasn't been on any sheriff sales this year yet. My best educated guess is that it is a pre-foreclosure and has quite a while to come through the system before, and IF, it becomes available to the public for sale as a foreclosure. Sometimes, this process can take months upon months, even years.

If you would like help looking for homes in the area that are currently available for purchase, feel free to call me @ 765/606-6447.
Hi Michael,

I checked the mls and did not see this home listed yet. If you would like I can set a specific search up for this, or any other property and track it for you. You may text or e-mail me your e-mail address and contact information if you would like some help.

Thanks Michael!
You can give me a call about any property that you have questions on. My number is 317-985-3200. Or you can email me at wendy@reedrealtors.com
Hello Michael ...

Feel free to call .... 765-640-1900 ext 126