Property Q&A in Potrero>Question Details

ldewart, Home Owner in Potrero, CA

I need a CMA for this property as I am considering selling it. Please note there IS NOT a home on this land. Let me know how to get a CMA!

Asked by ldewart, Potrero, CA Tue Feb 19, 2013

This question was asked from this property:…

Help the community by answering this question:


Hi there,

The best way to get a cma is to contact a Realtor and request it from them directly.

I'd be happy to assist you giving you a free, no-obligation CMA and recommended price on your property. Just give me a call or shoot me an email and I'll get right on it!

I hope to hear from you.

Theresa Mack
Coldwell Banker
(858) 230-4850
Web Reference:
0 votes Thank Flag Link Tue Feb 19, 2013
Sent you an email. Thank you!
Flag Tue Feb 19, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer