Property Q&A in Denver>Question Details

Hannah Gemba…, Home Buyer in Denver, CO

I'm wondering why this house is so cheap. It seems to be in decent condition and in a fair part of town.

Asked by Hannah Gembarowski, Denver, CO Mon Apr 19, 2010

This question is about this property:…

Wouldn't it be great if you could actually buy it at the advertised some stores do, whether it's an error or not? I am surprised that you saw it priced so low and didn't call your Realtor right away to write an offer on it. Even if the house were a scrape, the lot is still worth a lot more then $32,500.

The good news is that there are still good deals to be had...not that good, but good. Keep looking, you'll find one. If you don't have a Realtor, you may want to pick one and have them send you properties that may work for you.

Sandy Kinslow
The Kinslow Team
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Apr 19, 2010
Great condition and a GREAT part of town. I love Park Hill as it has so much character, is a real neighborhood and there are homes in all price points... except maybe $32k. This home was priced at $349 a month ago so that's a pretty big price reduction! Glad you caught that Hannah. I'm sure the homeowner is, too. Where are you looking?
The old computer saying "Garbage in;Garbage out"
Someone didn't check their own listing to make sure they entered everything right. Happens more often than you would think.

Good Luck
Hannah - get yourself a Realtor. Asking price is $325,000.

Tim Klein
Metro Brokers - The Realty Werks

Unfortunately, with websites other than the MLS sometimes things aren't pulled across correctly. If you have any other questions let me know!

Leslie Heldenbrand-Monaco
The Kentwood Company
Oops is right...
When you are serious about Buying...give me a call and I can translate the crazy Real Estate market for you.
Kimberly Ryan
Keller Williams
Whoops .. typo area somewhere in the system. Its actually $325,000.

Let me know if you would like me to send you an accurate search of properties .. my compliments