Property Q&A in Bigfork>Question Details

Heidiwes, Other/Just Looking in Bigfork, MT

I'm wondering if 184 Lake Hills Drive in Bigfork MT is for sale and, if so, what is the price range? I've noticed that this property is vacant.

Asked by Heidiwes, Bigfork, MT Fri Jun 17, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3010324825-184-Lake-Hills-Dr-…

Answers

2
Steve Dooling’s answer
Hi - the 1st answer to this question was correct, but omitted a few details. It was for sale for $189K, in 2010, but the listing was cancelled, and in 2012 it was relisted and sold in the $150K range. It is not currently bank owned, but owned by a private individual. For answers to your Bigfork real estate questions, call Bigfork broker Steve Dooling with Trails West Real Estate, steve@twre.com or 253-9117.
The property is vacant and it is bank owned and the asking price was $189,000. It is not currently listed for sale, but if you are interested I can get more information concerning the property. Please email me at
Hunter@HunterHomesRe.com.