Property Q&A in Great Falls>Question Details

Kdicker1981, Other/Just Looking in Great Falls, MT

I'm trying to locate the owner or agent for this property. It is important that I reach someone.

Asked by Kdicker1981, Great Falls, MT Thu Sep 1, 2011

My personal credit was used without my authorization to rent this property. I have never even visited Great Falls before let alone lived there.

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/homes/Montana/Great_Falls/sold/46001-8…

Answers

3
Thank you for your responses. My credit card wasn't used, the address is on my credit report. I texted my ex-husband (he's the only one I know in Great Falls) and asked him if he knew anyone that lived at the address listed on my report. He responded with "I used to live there, why?" Hmmmm, just found out who did it. I'm going to be contacting Dahlquist and if the need arises and my proof is provided then I may be taking my ex to court. Again, thank you for your quick responses. They were very helpful. :)
I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds like this is a fraudulent transaction, and I would expect the credit card company to reverse those charges (since you never authorized it) Let the credit card company or law enforcement agencies figure out exactly what happened after they reverse the charges from your account. I doubt any Realtor would have any knowledge of what exactly happened. Good luck!
Dahlquist realtors had it listed the last time it sold. They would probably be the quickest way to find the owners. their number is 406-761-4081