Property Q&A in Miami Beach>Question Details

Dioguini, Renter in Miami Beach, FL

I'm moving in November to South Beach from Portugal and this house in terms of prices and space is great. Can i talk with the person who is renting?

Asked by Dioguini, Miami Beach, FL Wed Apr 4, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/rental/3057460357-1401-Bay-Rd-Miami-Be…

Answers

4
this is for a bedroom-not the entire house
I'm interesting in this $660 studio in South Beach! It´s just like in the photos right? Kitchen, bathroom, dinning table, 2 beds? Thanks
Flag Tue Apr 10, 2012
Fala Portugues entao?
The contact information should be listed on the ad, if not, then it is hard to find out since this is a sublet not a rental.
Also, if you are planning on moving to Miami area only in November it is very early for you to be looking at places right now as many renters are not advertising for November. Wait until around September and start looking.
What are you looking for? short term or long term rental?
If it is short term then a sublet might be a good idea for you as you dont need to worry about buying furniture.
What's your price range? Be very careful as many ads can mislead. For $900 in South beach it is hard to believe, unless it is in a very old building not well maintained... Check it out before all the details.

If you need further assistant, please dont hesitate to contact me at selliinginmiami@gmail.com
Sou Brasieira pode passar email em Portugues.

Abracos.
Gisele
I'm looking for a long term rental (To begin, at least 6 Months). Could be in South Beach or near Bayside Area(American Airlines Arena). $600 to $750. Studio or 1 Bedroom!
Flag Sat Apr 7, 2012
Hi all well, you would like me to send an email with all the options without south beach? Please send me our contact Information.

Paula Fabiana
Licensed Real Estate Associate
Beachfront Realty INC
ENGLISH - SPANISH - PORTUGUESE
Direct Line: (305)303-2929
NEXTTEL 159*224859*1
Drop me a line at alexfortunemiami@gmail.com ill assist you with all your real estate needs. dont hesitate to ask me any question before relocating here in Miami.

Alexander Urizarbarrena
Realtor Associate
RelatedISG
2875 NE 191 Street Suite 200
Aventura, FL 33180
o: 305.931.6511
c: 305.342.2885
f: 305.931.6255
alexfortunemiami@gmail.com
http://www.isgworld.com