Property Q&A in Scottsdale>Question Details

Jennifer All…, Home Buyer in Phoenix, AZ

I'm looking to view this property. Is it still available?

Asked by Jennifer Allen, Phoenix, AZ Mon Oct 24, 2011

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3065795816-7137-E-Rancho-Vist…

Answers

9
I only wish this were true.Pricing in this building is close to $300+sf. Hopefully its an input error - that does happen.
Jennifer afterr all the answers with market inventory as low as it is it can be frustruating.

If you would a list of accurate availalble listings you may email me direct or check my site below. Many of my clents appreciate the search options available. Also they are accurate to MLS.

As mentioned the price is way low. Also Trulia often has old ads that agents dont remove in attempts to get buyers. Unfortunatly just causing a lot of frustration to buyers like your self.

Feel free to contact me anytime!

Lucinda 602-799-6846
Unfortunately, this is a listing mistake on the TRULIA website. The OPTIMA CAMELVIEW VILLAGE CONDOMINIUM community has 441 units that were built between 2007 & 2008. This particular unit number that you inquired about (#3011) has not been listed for sale since January 2008. The listing was priced at $924,000 & expired on 7/19/2008. This property was listed for rent a year later (5/2009) for $3,650/month & it was actually rented successfully. This unit is no longer available for sale in the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, but if it was at $100,000, THAT WOULD BE A STEAL!!

Here is a link to that OLD listing: http://www.flexmls.com/link.html?ud6slkm4z2g,12,1

Please contact me for thorough & accurate Real Estate information. I look forward to having the opportunity to earn your business!

RICK CECENA
(602) 350-0070
AzHomeSales@Gmail.com
Hi Jennifer,
Why buy used, when you can buy a new home for the same monthly payment. No remodeling required, no worries about appliances, home warranties included. As a buyer's agent, I will show you properties that fit your criteria. I work for you and get paid by the seller. Call me today to view the models that fit your criteria. My number is 60-284-7357.
Hi Jennifer,

Unfortunately, it is not available. If I can help you in your home search or if there's anything else you would like to view, please don't hesitate to call or email me anytime.

Thank you and have a great day,
Branka
Web Reference: http://www.BrankaRealty.com
I live right down the street so I could meet you there but I believe this has to be a mistake. The small one bedroom units are going for $200K.

Please feel free to call me
Tony Mastricola
602-750-6195
It's not on the market anymore but I would be glad to help you find what you are looking for if your not working with another agent. My name is Rich Saba and my number is 602 509-4289. Thank you.
Do you have a buyer's agent? Give them a call. You can find out if this and other properties like it are available to see.
Not sure the hesitation.. I am sure if you don't have a buyer's agent one of my colleges on Trulia will be answering this question quickly.. Call someone local and make a connection.. You will be glad you did.
Best of Luck,
BRad