Property Q&A in Bridgeview>Question Details

sxs17, Home Buyer in Bridgeview, IL

I'm looking to know more about this property... is there an agent you can get me in touch with? BTW, what's the best way to get an agent?

Asked by sxs17, Bridgeview, IL Thu Mar 22, 2012

--
This question is about this property: http://www.trulia.com/foreclosure/3073611204--S-Ferdinand-Av…

Answers

1
This house is not yet on the market. This company covers preforeclosure and foreclosure listings that are not on the market (mostly). If the foreclosure process is complete as indicated then the bank will put it on the market in their time. Banks will not sell homes typically before market because they want market competition to get the best price.

Right now there is a lull in the market on bank owned properties as a result of the agreement with the big 5 banks and government regarding the rubber stamp foreclosures. We should be seeing some more come really soon.

There are other properties in that area that are on the market and can be purchased. I would be happy to provide you with some listings and some help through the buying process. I am a buyer's agent and I work to help people find the best home for them. Feel free to contact me at the information noted below.

Suzanne Hamilton
Independent Managing Broker Owner
RE Marketing Consultants, Inc.
888-788-9544
suzanne@remarketingconsultants.com