HealthScienc…, Home Buyer in Belleair, FL

I'm looking for a realtor in St. Pete. No high price properties. Looking to buy 3/2 or 4/2 home.

Asked by HealthScience68, Belleair, FL Fri Jul 8, 2011

Want to purchase a starter home for 2-3 years, possibly cash sale, dependent on the price. Need a professional who is willing to show properties. I've requested information on several properties but since they are low budget no one has replied. Can someone refer me to a realtor who can help me? This will be a starter home and I hope to form a good relationship for future investment and a higher price purchase. Is anyone interested in helping a single mom find a home?

I'm a full time, college degree, Realtor. How can I help you? I answer my phone, emails and I text. I am detail oriented and have been a Realtor since 2006. I have connections with great lenders, inspectors and handymen to get the job done. My area is South Pinellas.

Barry Smith
Keller Williams Realty Gulf Coast
Dear HomeBuyer:

I also suggest you target your Realtor depending on their specific location. I live in central Clearwater between Gulf-to-Bay and East/West Bay Drive. If you are looking in this area, I'm very familiar with the schools, parks, and homes available in this area.

Have a great weekend,
Roger Blanton
What area of St. Pete are you looking in and what price range? I'd be happy to help.
Web Reference:
I would be happy to help you, and /or point you in the right direction.I work primarily with buyers and am very familiar with the St Pete. area.
David Pratt
Century 21 Coast to Coast
Health Science,
Just a suggestion. If I were you, I would state the search price range and the areas if at all possible. That way, you may find someone specializing in the areas and pricing you want. In other words, TARGET your preferences to find the right realtor for you.

Debbie Albert, PA
Keller Williams Treasure Coast